The theme to the 2020 calendar and this competition is “New Beginnings”.
We would like to capture and celebrate this year of historic transformation.
The best 13 images will form the contents of the 2020 calendar (12 months plus cover). And the overall winner will receive a full day photography masterclass.
- All images must be taken in Rivington Terraced Gardens, in 2019, and be your own work
- Images must be at least 5MB in size and saved in jpg format.
- Please send your images to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include your name, age (junior – under 18, or adult) and contact number.
- Please give your image your name as the title – this makes it easier for us to recognise you/credit you for future usage.
- The competition is only open to amateur photographers.
- Maximum 3 entries per person
- Closing date 31st August
Please note that by submitting your photography to Rivington Terraced Gardens, you are agreeing for us to use the image for future promotional activities, and for us to use the image in the calendar. We will endeavour to credit you whenever we use your images.
Photo credit: Steven Melia. The image above was featured in the 2019 calendar for January.