How to get involved
There are lots of ways to get involved in the Conservation project, and we warmly welcome all newcomers.
There are opportunities for:
- Active volunteers for Garden Conservation days
- First Saturday of every month
- Mid-week volunteer tasks
- Corporate CSR days – Would your company like to send a team to do some mid-week restoration work? Contact us to find out how.
- Researchers – History and gardens, to help plan the gardens and archive the associated history of the Terraced gardens.
- Event help – Everything from event sponsorship, event management, event supplies, and even car park monitors are needed.
- Communications help – Are you a social media ninja, or a PR specialist? Can you write enthralling web content? We would welcome more help.
- Sponsorship – Can you or your business sponsor us, or help us to find new sponsors to fund this monumental task?
- Fund-raising – Would you like to help raise money for the project? Let us know your ideas.
- Donations – If you would love to help contribute to the project, to keep us in spades and gardening gloves, and to help fund repairs, you can donate to the project by text.
Donate here. Every penny will go towards the project.
Volunteer Christmas Party 2019
Get your dancing pants on and join us for our annual Christmas Volunteer Knees up...